EXPORT IMPORT CONSULTANT
Import – Export License Consultancy towards ImportImport – Export License Consultancy towards Import
Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 allows the Duty free Import of Raw material under Advance Authorization and has allowed import of the Capital goods under the Export Promotion of Capital Goods to Manufacturer / Supporting Manufacturer / Export Oriented Undertakings (EOU) / Unit holder / Software Technology Parks (STPs) / Electronic Hardware Technology Park (EHTP) / Bio-Technology Parks (BTPs). The imports are listed under HS Code for all products / items with eligibility marked as “Free” or “Restricted” materials.
Warehouse management is one of our core competencies and an integral part of the supply chain management we offer.
We offer our custom clearance services to many reputed companies in the country.
Our Freight management services are designed to fit the exact requirements you have, irrespective of how large or small your shipments may be
Optimizing your transportation and distribution network can minimize transportation costs with in-depth analysis and strategic planning.
From the time we collect your Shipment to its arrival at your chosen destination, We takes care of everything for you.
Apart from our standard services, we also reach out to clients to help them for special projects and needs with our value added services and personalized consultancy.
Our Goodness What Makes Us Special
Principles of Restriction
Restrictions are placed for protection of public morals, protection of human, animal and plant life or health, etc. The restricted items if anyone like to Export or Import, the Restricted Items/ Products it needs to take Advance permission from DGFT by mentioning the H S Code No. and justification for Export or Import, on satisfaction of authorities the specific license will be issued by DGFT
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Assistance in preparation of documentation.
- Assistance in making an application with DGFT / Development Commissioner of Export Processing Zone concerned (in case of 100% EOUs / EPZs) to obtain Importer Exporter Code (IEC).
- Advisory services with respect to amendments and changes in the existing policies on a periodical basis.
- Assistance in understanding the provisions regarding the conformity of goods (as mentioned in Section 11 of the Customs Act, 1962 and other statutory acts) in case of import of goods.
- Assistance in obtaining Project Import Approvals.
- Assistance in obtaining permission for Restricted / Negative List of Import License.
- Liaison services with various regulatory bodies to ensure a smooth processing.